These pages are to support different Australian bioinformatics communities (using Stan Garfield’s definition of communities as “groups of people who, for a specific subject, share a specialty, role, passion, interest, concern, or a set of problems”).
To start a community on AustralianBioinformatics.net
- The Pipeline…is AustralianBioinformatics.net’s members-only blog: join, login, blog
- Profiles…is for information about (or links to) members’ professional interests and experience
- Sydney…information of interest to bioinformaticians based in, or visiting, Sydney Australia
- Victoria…information of interest to bioinformaticians based in, or visiting, Victoria Australia
- Australian Bioinformatics Network…information about events, opportunities and other good things organised by, or through, the ABN