How to use this site...
...depends on who you are and what you want.
AustralianBioinformatics.net is an information hub, a "go to" place for useful links, a way to receive and post updates about opportunities, and a home that can support Australian bioinformatics communities.
To look for jobs, positions, scholarships, etc...
- Visit and bookmark the Jobs section
- Subscribe to the Jobs section by RSS or by email to be notified about new opportunities
To find out about events, local, national and global...
- Visit and bookmark the Events section
- Subscribe to the Events section by RSS or by email to be notified about new events
To advertise jobs or events, or to appear in the directory
- Check out how to
- Advertise a Job—this includes full-time or part-time employment, internships, traineeships, scholarships—generally speaking, things people apply for
- Advertise an Event—this includes seminars, meetings, conferences, workshops—generally speaking, things people attend or participate in at some time
- Appear in the Directory—listings cover entities like organisations, institutions, initiatives, facilities, resources, groups, societies, and companies of relevance to bioinformatics
To let people know about your professional profile
To get thoughts, ideas and questions out to the Australian Bioinformatics Network
To start a community on AustralianBioinformatics.net