- PhD in computational biology, mathematics, biomedical engineering or related fields.
- Highly developed skills in computational modeling and/or systems biology
- Good knowledge and skills in languages, such as R, Python, C++.
- Evidence of publications in influential, high-impact journals.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Interested candidates are requested to send their current CV with a cover letter and a short statement of research interests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Melbourne is situated at the heart of the medical precinct in Parkville, Melbourne, Australia. Come and take part in this vibrant environment of research and innovation.
More details about the research groups can be found here: www.cellularsmb.org
and here: http://www.bme.unimelb.edu.au/systems-biology/