INTERACTIVE BIOSOFTWARE is looking to recruit: DIRECTOR of BIOINFORMATICS OPERATIONS.
INTERACTIVE BIOSOFTWARE creator of the ALAMUT SOFTWARE SUITE. The Alamut Software Suite offers software that allow users to save time, to make appropriate diagnostics, surveillance and to share information between, and accross all tiers of human genome research.
If you are interested in learning about our our company please visit www.interactive-biosoftware.com
Our customers include establishments of genetic analysis laboratories, oncology clinics, leading research universities… mainly in Europe, USA and Asia.
MAIN TASK AND RESPONSABILITES
- To lead and manage the bioinformatics department with the internal and external Research and Development. Implementing innovative solutions (data-processing) for the current and new software.
- To be responsible for the external relations (international and France)
- To represent the company in relation to third parties like academic environments, conferences and seminars, research projects,and partnerships.
- To track and pilot European projects.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Advanced degree (Master's or PhD) in biology, bioinformatics.
- Approximately, 10 years experience.
- Key competencies & Leadership capabilities
- Many years of experience in R&D project leader.
- Practices experience in workpackage leader position on European projects is a must (FP6, FP7, H2020).
- To be successful in this role, you should efficiently manage multiple assignments with a strong sense of communication, structure, and attention to detail to ensure business increase. You should also possess the project management, problem solving and analytical skills.
France - The position is located in a nice big university town (one hour West of Paris)
HOW TO APPLY:
For further information please contact our recruitment consultancy services.
Christophe Castel in Paris : +33 6 30 401 401 or firstname.lastname@example.org