The 2014 Winter School in Mathematical & Computational Biology will be held from 7-11 July 2014 at Queensland Bioscience Precinct, on the St Lucia campus of The University of Queensland.
The themes of this year’s Winter School are:
- Next-generation sequencing & bioinformatics
- Modelling from high-throughput bio-data
- Big data, statistics and applications
- Molecular phylogenetics
This year we have presenters from top universities and research institutes across Australasia (Auckland, Dunedin, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney) and from France, Germany and USA. All presenters are recognised authorities who will make their topic accessible to and exciting for non-specialists and specialists alike.
Registration is now open to 2 July 2014
- Early bird registration runs until 22 June 2014
- Full price registration runs from 23 June to 2 July 2014
- Click here to register...
Student travel bursaries close 30 May 2014
The Australian Bioinformatics Network (which is funded by CSIRO, Bioplatforms Australia and EMBL Australia) is pleased to offer a limited number of competitive travel bursaries to undergraduate and postgraduate students to participate in the 2014 Winter School
- Applications open: 19 May 2014
- Applications close: Friday 30 May 2014
- Notification of outcome: Tuesday 10 June 2014
- Click here apply...
To subscribe to Winter School news...
...please send an email to: email@example.com