Bioplatforms Australia and CSIRO are pleased to announce the first of two Bioinformatics Hands-on Workshops to be run this July.
Tue 1 - Thu 3 July 2014
Topics covered will include:
- Introduction to NGS
- Quality Control
- ChIPSeq analysis
- RNASeq analysis
- de novo assembly of small genomes
- Attendance to courses will be via a selection process.
- To be considered for a place you MUST complete the online application form
- Incomplete applications will not be considered
- Applications close 11 JUNE 2014
- Successful applicants will be notified by email on the 13 JUNE 2014.