The Australian Bioinformatics Network is run by a small team of staff with the assistance of a wider group of volunteers from the Australian Bioinformatics Community.
- Dr David Lovell, Head of School, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Queensland University of Technology, AustralianBioinformatics.net site owner since July 2012
- Dr Dimitri Perrin, Lecturer, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Queensland University of Technology, AustralianBioinformatics.net site editor since October 2015
- Dr Benita Vincent, Executive Officer and AustralianBioinformatics.net site editor from February 2013 to November 2014
- Ms Candace Culyer, Assistant to David Lovell and AustralianBioinformatics.net site editor from October 2013 to March 2014
- Ms Virginia Tressider, Science Communicator from July 2012 to March 2013
David Lovell and Benita Vincent
We greatly appreciate the creative efforts of our volunteers. If you are interested in helping us edit and run AustralianBioinformatics.net, please talk.to.us@AustralianBioinformatics.net. Currently, our volunteers are:
- Dr Torsten Seemann (Monash University). AustralianBioinformatics.net site editor.
- Dr Catherine Shang (Bioplatforms Australia). AustralianBioinformatics.net site editor.