How to create a Profile
You can use the Profiles page to help others find out more about what you do, and increase the chances of making useful connections to other people and opportunities.
Only members of AustralianBioinformatics.net can create profiles. Members who are not site editors or the site owner can only edit the profile(s) they create. (Yes, you can create more than one profile for yourself, but that would probably be a bit weird.)
To create a Profile
- Join AustralianBioinformatics.net
- Visit the Profiles page
- Login to AustralianBioinformatics.net
- Click on "post new entry"
- Use the SquareSpace WYSIWYG editor to create your profile
- Please use "Lastname, Firstname" as your profile title to help others find you
- A picture of yourself can be useful, especially for people you haven't met yet. Please include one by using the URL of an existing image of yourself
- Write as much as you like, but please select a brief (say, 10 line) excerpt of your profile to show. Readers will be able to click to read your profile in full.
- A link to further information would be really helpful